Answered By: Wilson Library Librarians Last Updated: Feb 24, 2016 Views: 15
Answered By: Wilson Library Librarians
Last Updated: Feb 24, 2016 Views: 15
Finding journals by title is just a couple step process.
- Click on the Journals tab on the library home page
- Enter the title of the journal (or magazine or newspaper) in the search box
- If you know the exact title of the journal, select Starts with from the dropdown menu
- This will either:
- List the journal including the date ranges available and the database it is located, or
- The journal will not be listed. If the title is not listed, you can request the journal's article through ILLiad.
- Click on the journal title. This will take you into the Journal page in the database.
- From here you can search within the publication for a specific article title, keywords or issue.
Watch a quick video:
Visit the Guide on Finding Journals and Articles by Title.