Answered By: Wilson Library Librarians Last Updated: May 29, 2015 Views: 47
Answered By: Wilson Library Librarians
Last Updated: May 29, 2015 Views: 47
You can renew your books online, in person or over the phone.
To renew your books online:
- Go to: http://leopac.ulv.edu/patroninfo
- Enter your last name and Student/Faculty ID number, click Submit
- Select the items you would like to renew, and click the "Renew Selected Items" button
- The new due date will be displayed on the screen.
To renew your books in person:
- Visit the library with your University of La Verne ID
- Talk with someone staffing the main library desk about renewing your books
To renew your books over the phone:
- Call 909-593-3511 x4302 or 1-800-866-4858
- Make sure to have your University of La Verne ID ready, as well as the book information, to give to the library staff member.