Answered By: Wilson Library Librarians Last Updated: May 29, 2015 Views: 199
If you are trying to log in to the databases and receive the message "Patron Information is Invalid." or "Patron privileges have expired." Please contact the main library desk, either in person or at (909) 448-4302.
If you are trying to access an article through Blackboard or your professor's class website and are having problems. Try searching for the article on the library website. This is fairly easy if you have the citation for the article.
- Start at the library home page
- Click on the Journals tab or Journals A-Z
- Type in the name of the journal and click search
- The results will indicate if we have that specfic journal, the dates available, and will have a link to the database it is in.
- Click on the database link.
- You may need to log into the library system at this point.
- In the database you will be able to search for the title of the article.
If you are trying to access a specific database through Blackboard or your professor's class and are having problems. Try accessing the database from the Library's Database A-Z list. This is an alphabetical list of all of the databases the University subscribes to.