Answered By: Wilson Library Librarians Last Updated: May 29, 2015 Views: 11
Answered By: Wilson Library Librarians
Last Updated: May 29, 2015 Views: 11
To direct export from Ebsco into RefWorks:
- Conduct a search for articles.
- Click on the Add folder icon under any results you want to save.
- Click on the Folder link on the toolbar at the top right side of the screen.
- Click on the icon with the green arrow to export.
- Make sure the Remove items from folder after saving is unchecked, if you want items to remain in the folder after performing the export function.
- Click on radio button Direct Export to RefWorks.
- Click the Save button to begin the direct export.
- The export will open RefWorks (provided you've opened RefWorks in another browser window and logged in) and automatically import the references.
- Click on View Last Imported Folder.
- Check All in List (under References to Use) if you want to send all items to the same folder.
- Choose your folder under the pull down menu Put in Folder.
- Click OK, and a message will appear that your reference was put in the designated folder.
Watch the short clip below to see a demo of exporting from EbscoHost to RefWorks.