Answered By: Wilson Library Librarians Last Updated: May 29, 2015 Views: 12
Answered By: Wilson Library Librarians
Last Updated: May 29, 2015 Views: 12
Yes, RefWorks has a Share feature that creates a URL for a specified folder of references.
To Share your citations:
- Click on the Share tab
- Select the folder you would like to share by clicking the icon that looks like a folder with a green arrow
- You will be asked if you are sure you want to share your folder. Click Okay.
- At this point, you will need to create the settings for how you want to share the folder. If you aren't sure what to do here, the default settings will just fine! Click Save.
- Back on the Share Tab, you will notice that the original icon has been joined with a few other icons. These give you the options on HOW you would like to share your folder.
- You are given the choose of a direct link to your folder or to send an email with the sharing information.
Watch the brief video below to see RefShare in action.