Answered By: Wilson Library Librarians Last Updated: May 29, 2015 Views: 43
Yes! RefWorks has a download that works in your internet browser called RefGrab-It.
You can download RefGrab-It by:
- clicking on Tools in the RefWorks menu.
- Selecting RefGrab-It
- Next select your favorite internet browser - Internet Explorer or Firefox
- And click Download.
- You may need to re-start your browser to see the RefGrab-it icon in your browser.
Note: Depending on your internet browser and your computer operating system, the icon will either be on the top toolbar or it may be on the toolbar at the bottom of the screen.
To use RefGrab-It:
- When you are on a website that you would like the citation information from, click on the RefGrab-It icon in your internet browser.
- A new browser window will open with the primary information of the citation you have just created.
- In order to import this information to RefWorks, select the citation you want to import, and click Import to RefWorks
- RefWorks will open and you should be able to view this citation in the Last Imported Folder.
For a short demo on downloading and using RefGrab-It, view the video below: