Answered By: Matt Durian Last Updated: May 29, 2015 Views: 0
Answered By: Matt Durian
Last Updated: May 29, 2015 Views: 0
When you have the citation for an article you want to locate:
- Click on the Journals tab on the library home page.
- Search for the Journal title. In this example: you would need to google the title of the article, to learn the journal title.
- From this Journal search, the results will show what database and the date range available through the Wilson Library. If there are no, results then we do not have access to the journal and you will need to ILLiad.
- Click on the database that has the date range of your article. For example, you would want to make sure it has through 2012.
- Then search within the publication for the article title in the database.
This should lead you directly to the article you are looking for!